Jay's Sausage Fest:
Lamb served with Seared Bay Scallop, Pea and Mint Broth, Toast with Pea Butter
Duck served with Acorn Squash, Cranberry
Fried Chicken, Collared Greens, Whipped Potatoes, Ham Hock Gravy
Pork Belly, Cider Marinated Cabbage, Dill, Pretzel, Homemade Mustard with Tarragon
Anne Marie's menu:
Alive alive O! - Roasted cockles served with a lemon/olive oil emulsion, garlic, and parsley
When Irish Black Eyed Peas Are Shining - Black-eyed pea salad with roasted tomatoes
The Irish Potato Feast - Cabbages stuffed with a bunch of potatoes mixed up with other things
Black Irish - Stout gingerbread layer cake with penuche icing
A whole bunch of whiskey, sometimes with milk.
Here you go:
1. Marinated Heirloom Tomato Salad with Arugula and Ricotta.
2. Chorizo infused Scallops with Poached Egg and Mustard Greens.
3. Roasted Pork Belly with Figs, Pistachios and Balsamic Reduction.
4. 12 Hour Braised Short Rib with Cognac Roasted Corn, Watercress, Toast.
5. Figs with Honey, Yogurt, and Gorgonzola (by AMC)
Recipes available upon request
Mix Your Own Sixpack Beer Sampling Night