Blanched dandelion greens
Fig tarts with blue cheese
Ham bone and bean soup
Cheesy jalepeno cornbread
Puerco Pibil (Red Earthen Pig)
A messy pile of flan [Editor's note: the flan was not messy, it was delicious.]
Guinness Onion Soup with toasted Bread and Cheese
Lamb Chops on a bed of Pea-Mint Sauce
Rice Pudding with Currants [editor's note: and Bailey's]
[Editor's note: whiskey aperitif + Guinness soup + Bailey's dessert = deconstructed car bomb. Very clever.]
1. Chorizo and heirloom bean soup with minted sour cream
2. The "salad course": cabbage slaw salad topped with cuban sandwich crouton
3. Braised garlic chicken legs with black beans
4. Glazed plantains
1. Sorrel Soup
2 Frenched chicken legs served with peas and pearl onions
3. Savory wild mushroom pie on walnut crust
4. Bread pudding with burnt sugar and fig ice cream
Soup: Poached Egg on Crouton with Celery Root Velout, Tarragon.
Main: Roasted Butternut Squash Gnocchi, Brussels Sprouts, Currants, in a Browned Butter Sauce.
Dessert: Vanilla Ice Cream with Cognac and Maple Syrup Poached Cranberries, Cranberry Syrup Foamed, and Charred Pistachio Crumble.
Spicy lime popcorn
Haute Pockets: broccoli & cheddar and pepperoni pizza
Miso ramen with "longevity noodles"
Roasted Heirloom Tomato Tea with Radicchio, Parmesan, Crouton, and Thyme Sprig.
Olive Oil Poached Halibut over Crispy Pancetta and Roasted Corn with Parsley.
Cardamom Ice Cream with Warm Maple and Cinnamon Glazed Pineapple
steamed buns w/ pork and green onions
hot and sour soup
stir-fried cucumbers w/ ground beef
stir-fried eggplant w/ garlic sauce
stir-fried spinach w/garlic
stir-fried beef w/ star anise, Szechwan pepper, leek
1. Salad with shallot mustard vinegarette
2. Fennel chowder with mussels
3. Salmon with salted herbs
4. Elderflower custard with warm raspberries